Friday, April 1, 2011

Free Stuff This Week


This week I have received a couple of wonderful free items in the mail. The first was a three piece Acne treatment system. I had forgotten I requested this sample a few weeks ago. The items as you can see are a full two week treatment. With a teenager in the family we will try this product and see how it works!


 My second free item is a pair of prescription reading glasses! CoastalContacts.com periodically gives away prescription glasses on their Facebook page. I "like" them on Facebook and have tried a few times to get my free glasses. You have to know your eye glass prescription and shipping is about twelve dollars but a great deal less than purchasing glasses. The glasses were regular $45 dollars. The information is easy to enter and I am extremely happy with my glasses. I hope they run this promotion again soon so some of you can get your glasses too!

No comments:

Post a Comment